Henrik Ibsen’s play of 1879 shows the analysis of the marriage between Nora and Torvald Heller as a result of the great revelation of the House of Type. Nora, who appears to be a roommate, was secretly paying off a debt she had illegally taken to save John Torvald. You can read the review and download A Doll’s House pdf at the end.
A Doll’s House Review:
Our heart’s home evokes the relaxing past of his family, Mrs Navarra Helmer. Eventually, Nora, under the control of her father or her husband Torvald, questions the basis of what she believes after passing the marriage test. Since then, he has had to find ways to repay his debts, especially in dealing with money and the complex world.
A Doll’s House PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of A Doll’s House PDF.
- The author Henrik Ibsen has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- A Doll’s House published in the year 1879.
- The novel comes under the genre of Modern tragedy.
- The novel contains a total of 139 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download A Doll’s House PDF
Click here to download A Doll’s House PDF ebook here: